State Bank of India
Wholesale Bank (Branch),
Kingdom of Bahrain.
(CONVENTINAL WHOLESALE BANK LICENSEE OF CENTRAL BANK OF BAHRAIN)
Applications are invited for the post of Assistants at Wholesale Bank (Branch), 9th Floor, GB Corp Tower, Manama – Sea Front, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 12th Standard. Graduation in Banking/Finance is preferred.
- Preference will be given for work experience in Banking/Financial Sector.
- Age: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 28 years.
- Applicants must be Resident of Bahrain.
- Last date for receiving application at State Bank of India: 12.07.2016. Application received after last date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisting of candidates will be done only from the applications received in response to this advertisement. Any application/CV sent earlier will not be considered.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof
- Format of application is available at – https://sbibahrain.com. Applications received as per the format will only be considered.
- Completed application form may please be submitted to (please type on the top of envelope
“Application for the post of Assistant”) :
The Vice President (Finance, HR & Services),
State Bank of India,PO Box 5466,
Wholesale Bank Branch,
9th Floor, GB Corp Tower,
Bahrain Financial Harbour,
Manama – Sea Front,
Kingdom of Bahrain.
State Bank of India, WBB Bahrain branch (SBI) invites expression of interest for buying its share
in a syndicated loan facility to a large chemical company.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and submission of firm bid.
The offer closes on 29th July 2020 at 5 p.m. Bahrain time.
The Bank reserves its right to accept or reject any bid at its discretion.
SBI is not bound by any obligation or responsibility by calling for and receiving EOI/offer from
SBI is the sole authority to conclude the process and can stop/cancel the process at any stage,
at its sole discretion.
Submission of EOI/offer will not confer any right on the participant.